Sunday, October 24, 2010

about two

I don't know what is it about love. I often refer to marriage and thought it's just a mutual regard of bearing the responsibilities each one is 'assigned' to, like just another job u're acting upon. 'you do your part and i'll do mine, we'll be teamworking in harmony, work hard, and of course - all for the sake of Allah.' Little did i know it's more complicated than that.

Because it involves feelings. One that i've always cheated just to avoid pain. Feelings that can let your soul fly, your mind wonder, your body yearn, and your heart miss. It's crazy! I'm still trying to deny this, at least i think it's best for now. I have tonnes of things to get done before the date, i can't let myself loose yet. But, who am i kidding? You have to agree, it's just not easy.

Sigh.

I'm a coward still though. But it's my problem not yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment